Re: [MOL] tahitian noni juice/PJ/Jo Ann/verses Essiac Tea.......... [03093] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] tahitian noni juice/PJ/Jo Ann/verses Essiac Tea..........

Nanc:  Maybe I will call your source, then if you think it works just as
well!  Price is a definate factor - the sad part is that burdock and rhubarb
and some of the other ingredients grow wild here on the ranch, I just don't
know how to process it!  Thanks, love....Pam