Re: [MOL] Photo Album [03091] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Photo Album

Nanc:  YOU were in Douglas?!  That is soooo neat!  Arby's has only been
there for a couple of years so that was not very long ago, then!  I will
relay this "new" information about this bit of town color you are describing
in Mrs. Ward to my dad and see what he knows!  Love, Pam