Re: [MOL] Pam's Picture [03089] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pam's Picture

Kathy:  Thankyou so much for the forgiveness!  I won't be after the rest of today (hint: Feb. 24 has some significance to me but I can't remember what it is....)!!  TeeHee!  Anyways, I hope that you can make it out here to see Bebo and the JackRats!  If I still had my Rags (the puppy in my album photo), I would bring her to see you - she was the best traveling companion!  I go to Bozeman, MT all the time to visit friends but that is still a ways from Boise, I guess.  Am going there this weekend to see if I remember how to snow ski after 3 years and 1 broken ankle!  Take care...love, Pam