Re: [MOL] Photo Album/Kathy [03088] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Photo Album/Kathy

Kathy:  I sent that Bebo portrait to Nanc but it's up to you to convince her to use it!  If you only knew that ornery little stinker better, you might hesitate about using him as a mascot!  I also have a full body shot I could scan if you'd prefer!  I will have to tell him that he is a celebrity!  Thanks also for the compliments on the other photos - I just couldn't seem to locate any of my crazy family without their pets!  Love, Pam