Re: [MOL] Question for ladys night out [03086] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question for ladys night out

I'm with you on that one, Kathy!  I went in the Sears Tower once and stayed plastered to the inner walls near the elevator on that "lovely" observation deck!  I also went in the St. Louis arch once and have had bad images about it tipping me into the river ever since!  Getting bucked off a horse is the highest I ever want to go....Nanc and Frank can do my adventuring for me, what do you think?!  Pam