Re: [MOL] Martha [03080] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Martha

Dear Mary Anne,

Hi!  I'm very behind in my mail, as you might guess.  I'm busy looking for
work, but I am finished with school.  It will be hard because my voice is
still squeaky.  The ENT at Sloan says there's nothing he can do about it and
that he's afraid if he tried surgery, it would make things worse.  I am
taking some speech therapy.  I only went once, so far.  The fellow told me,
basically to practice talking very low and breathing from my diaphraigm.
So, I think today was my third day.  I just pick up a book, sit in the
living room, hold my big stomach to make sure it is going out and in at the
right place and read out loud for half an hour as low as I can.  I feel very
silly.  I do feel some improvement though, and am very hopeful and prayerful
for more.

Love and Hugs to you and John,

I will keep you posted,

Your friend,