Re: [MOL] PJ your welcome from Nanc [03072] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ your welcome from Nanc

Hi PJ,
I'd love to save it in a jpg format.  Could you save or print it in a file?
My friend in TN that lost he hubby las summer to lung cancer got it from
someone in Austraila.  I thought it would give you a chuckle.  Got the sewing
job all done.  Getting another one in tomorrow.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/23/99 11:02:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,