Re: [MOL] Question for ladys night out [03071] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question for ladys night out

Hi Frank,
Take a video cam with you, and send me a copy.  It sounds like fun to me.
Love ya,
Nanc:-)

In a message dated 2/23/99 10:13:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net
writes:

<< Hey don,t knock it until you tried it.I want to bungee jump into the gorge
outside of Boise.Talk about a back adjustment.Much better then going to a
chiropractor don,t you think.Frank