[MOL] [Fwd: Important Medical Terms to know] [03055] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: Important Medical Terms to know]

---- Begin included message ----
When the Govt gets finished reforming health care, you might as well
stay home and operate on yourself...so I thought you'd better learn some
medical terminology.

The Federal Government's New Unabridged Medical Dictionary
Urine - The opposite of "You're out!"
Cauterize - Made eye contact with her
Ova - Finished, done with
Sperm - To reject, look away from
Dilate - To live a long time
Enema - Opposite of a friend
Node - Was aware of
White Count - the number of Caucasians
Hernia - Pertaining to a female's knee
Fibrillate - To tell a small lie
D&C - Where Washington is
Bunion - Paul's surname
Rectum - Dang near killed him
Paradox - Two doctors
Coronary - Domesticated yellow bird
Constipation - Endangered feces
Humerus - To tell us what we want to hear
Intestine - Currently taking an exam
Outpatient - a Person who has fainted
Sacrum - Holy
Pap Smear - To slander your father
Pelvis - The evil twin of Elvis
Penis - Someone who plays the piano
Seizure - Roman Emperor
Barium - What you do when the patient dies
Cat Scan - When the Secret Service looks for Socks

LOL...No offense to anyone...Cori.

---- End included message ----