Good going, Attn: Firefly | Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma/Reply | [03053] Medicine On Line

Good going, Attn: Firefly | Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma/Reply |

Hi Sis,
I thought it was just fine, and I hope you know who reads it.
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/23/99 8:43:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net