[MOL] Sis (Lil), About the MOL Album......Nanc & Shona..... [03048] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sis (Lil), About the MOL Album......Nanc & Shona.....

Hi Sis,
Somehow we have to get together so I can teach you what I know about web pages
this summer.  I need more lessons from Shona.  I put in for a web page from
Emmett to.  You see I did a couple things you wanted.  I need to know if I can
put any of the pictures of you , Carla, and Barbs meeting down there, in the
Album, I do have them from Carla now.  Just need to know from you and Barb.
Let me know on that, OK?
Love ya,
Nanc :-)
Thanks for the help with Rachel.........

In a message dated 2/23/99 8:41:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net