[MOL] Sorry Rachel, from Nanc ! OOPS ! [03047] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sorry Rachel, from Nanc ! OOPS !

Hi Rachel, and Lil,
Yes, I seen that there was mistaken idenity, please, please and on bended
knee, Rachel accept my humble apology.  The person I thought that I was
writing to was, that kaka commerical nut.  Please again alow me to give you a
heart filled welcome to our forum.  I promise that I will protect you like I
would any of the rest of our MOL Angels, and please consider yourself one of
us.  God Bless, and I won't have the time to post the story about the little
boy, I was telling you about.  I have to finish my alteration job.  I will try
very hard to do it before the week-end though.  I have another Mol Angel Greg
waithing to read it too.  I just have to take these paying jobs when they come
to me.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc :-)
Thanks, Sis (Lil)