[MOL] I've named you KAKA until a better one comes along........... [03041] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I've named you KAKA until a better one comes along...........

Hi Kaka,
We don't want to buy stuff, and if you can't ID yourself, then kindly make a
quiet departure please.  I do think you are what we do not like in our forum.
A commercial person.  Your just to sneaky.  Our kind of people identify
themselves after being asked once and you have been asked twice.  You have one
more chance to do so and after that our forum will all use their DELETE key on
any further messages coming from your address.
Later,
Nan

In a message dated 2/23/99 7:42:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,