From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of NLPOST@AOL.COM
Sent: Monday, February 22, 1999 10:00 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] brrr it's cold

Hi Cori,
My daugher in Ohio came up with Lots of Love, and I tried to get it to take
off on MoL before but it didn't go, I've been doing the heheheh, and the
hahaha, and Mam does that too.  I thought that lots of love was cute to sigh
off with too.  So go girl.
LOL Nanc

In a message dated 2/22/99 11:27:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,