From: kabaker@in4web.com <kabaker@in4web.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 1999 11:54 AM
Subject: Attn: Firefly | Re: [MOL] adeno carcinoma/Reply |

Dear Firefly,
In the information from MOL which you provided in the message excerpted below, the "ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE SITES" are ludicrously unsubstantive – except for the Quackwatch site, which is substantively ludicrous.  This is not surprising, since MOL is subsidized by the pharmaceutical industry.    Among sites which I believe might be worthwhile to view are the following:
http://www.ralphmoss.com
http://www.cancer-info.com
http://www.mercola.com