Re: [MOL] Photo Album [02940] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Photo Album

Nanc:  You will have to give me some more hints on Mrs. Ward.  My dad knew
an older couple that lived out in the country near where he grew up but
thought her husband has been gone longer than 3 years.  How do you know her?
Thanks and take care....Pam,kkkkk5  vvvvvvvv877(oops, ferret on
keyboard!!!!)