From: firefly <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Monday, February 22, 1999 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Re:

Any drug to be 100% positive about it's cause and effects on the body needs to be on the market 10 year's for a full picture.  Thank you for the site, I have read this before; but appreciated you sending it.  However; when one takes male harmones, they also can take the characteristics of the male, more hair, deeper voice, gained weight.  For some reason women on tamoxifen which is a progesterone drug, have dimished sexual drive and the cervix becomes dry.  As I have said, this decision is your's to make and I know it is a hard decision.  Cancer along with other deseases are deseases of the immune system, in other words, one's bodies are not producing enough immune to fight cancer and other deseases.  An individual is able to build their immune system with no side effects through alternative treatments.  Most of us with cancer understand this and are definitely taking immune system builders.
I can only present what I have learned and in doing so I hope it helps you to make the very best decision for you.  Your friend, lillian