[MOL] No one by that name Cori!!!!!!! [02922] Medicine On Line

[MOL] No one by that name Cori!!!!!!!

Hi Cori,
Can't wait to get the pictures.  I can't find anyone in the book by that
spelling, I suppose he could have a non-listed number though.  Sorry I
couldn't help you more.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/22/99 9:51:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,