[MOL] adeno carcinoma [02917] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adeno carcinoma

What is MOL? How can I find  information on adeno carcinoma and possible
treatments? My husband was recently diagnosed with this. During surgery  for
stomach cancer,the discovery that the liver was affectef was made. Please
help.
Susan