[MOL] Thanks PJ, [02916] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thanks PJ,

Thank you so much PJ for your wonderful words.I think what you say is so
important.These events only come in a life time,and I to won,t be around for
long,so you are right about make this wedding a special event,and don,t
worry about the cost.I have such an extra privelege in that I will be
performing the ceremony.I married off my last daughter,and now I will get to
marry off my youngest daughter.Now they will all be married,and we my wife
asnd I can start planing our vacation this summer.I,m so sorry to hear about
your dad,I know that was hard for you.But at least you have those wonderful
memories of him,and that will last a life time.That was what I was afraid of
when I had cancer in 86,all three of my girls where home,and in school.I was
truely blessed in being able to be kept alive until they all moved away and
got married.Well,you have a good nite,and we,ll see you in the morning.Love
Frank