Re: [MOL] Question for ladys night out/REPLY [02912] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question for ladys night out/REPLY

Well Frank - it must be my practical side coming out...I see by overwhelming
majority everyone tells you to not worry about the cost, spare no expense, and
just love and enjoy your daughter...they are so right.  I never had a wedding
because I married a divorced man, and to this day it makes both my Dad and I very
sad....my 3 sisters were radiant at their respective weddings, and my Dad beamed
proudly...Just make the day memorable and don't worry about the JC Penney bill
!!!! Love. Cori.