Re: [MOL] Photo Album/ I am shocked! [02906] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Photo Album/ I am shocked!

Hi Cori,
That's the way to go girl.  When you going to send me your picture so I can
get you in the Album?  I'm about caught up and need more Pictures, so get with
it.  Send them with your e-mail if you have a sacnner, just be sure they are
Jpg format.  Or send them to me at;
Nancy L. Postema
P.O. Box 5088
North Muskegon, Mi 49445
If you want the pictures back, say so and I'll mail them back to you.  Please
hurry.
Lave ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/22/99 8:28:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,