From: Frank Cromie <fmc@ndak.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Monday, February 22, 1999 8:38 PM
Subject: [MOL] Question for ladys night out

Since I have all the queese in a row,I have a question for you regarding my daughters wedding..I bought from J C Penneys a CAKE SERVER AND THE KNIVE for $100,00 They wanted over a hundred for the cake topper.I also bought two toasting glasses  for $50.00.the wedding album cost $38.00 and the flower girl dress cost $65.00.Do you think I paid to much.Frank