[MOL] Re: [02861] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

It is said that a high level of the hormone estrogen is a cause of breast cancer and that the natural hormone progesterone has the opposite effect.  There is an article relevant to this by Dr. Joseph Mercola at http://www.mercola.com/issue67.htm

Original Message-----
From: The Corrado Family <corrado@ozline.net>
To: mol-cancer@meds.com <mol-cancer@meds.com>
Date: Monday, February 22, 1999 12:39 PM

Hello, My name is tracy corrado and my mother has breast cancer, Im 29 yrs old and my doctor wants me to start taking tomaxafin. Cancer runs very high in our family, but i would still like to have another child will taking this drug hurt my chances when we do decide to have a nother baby?

Thank you for any help.

corrado@ozline.net