[MOL] Info on Essiac Tea......Jo Ann.... [02859] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Info on Essiac Tea......Jo Ann....

Essiac Tea
Web site is;
http://www.hdh.simplenet.com/essiac.html
Phone;
1-800-843-2181
e-mail;
Tea@inreach.com
She does take credit cards now and she is a RN Nurse.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 2/22/99 6:38:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, jsiller@bsf.net