[MOL] Brace yourself MOL's Kathy's pic is going in the Album....... [02857] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Brace yourself MOL's Kathy's pic is going in the Album.......

I got it kathy,
Your right, It isn't going to do you justice, I'm putting it in and waiting
for more from you.  Give me all the info that you want to go below the
picture.  Thanks.  Do you want me to send this picture back?
Love ya,
Nanc