From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of PSerritell@AOL.COM
Sent: Monday, February 22, 1999 3:38 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Kathy

Kathy
You said "poor little PJ do you suppose there is anything we can do for her"

HECK YEAH GIRL SEND ME A NICE TALL MAN WITH A BODY TO KILL, WHO CAN MASSAGE
THESE OLD COLD BONES OF MINE

And Miss Nanc I'll beat you to the punch line....don't send me Mr. Roto
Roooter or Mr. Draino......or Mr. Black Flag

Speaking of Black Flag if you haven't seen the movie A BUGS LIFE.  You need to
see it I saw it 2x and I laughed through the whole thing.

There is a little bit in there with two bugs sitting at a bar and the bug
says"

HEY BARTENDER TWO BLACK FLAGS PLEASE.

I just laugh every time I say that.  My hubby is signing the papers for me to
go to the loooney house..........helpppppppp.........

Love ya
PJ
143