[MOL] Kathy & PJ Address you wanted......... [02840] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy & PJ Address you wanted.........

Hi Kathy,
I'm not sure what we can do for PJ, maybe she is just having one of those bad
hair days, and she'll be ok tomorrow.  Of course she's been complaining about
it being so cold, maybe her thinking is a little frost bit.  At any rate, I'm
thinking she'll be OK soon, I hope  ROTFLMAO.
Love ya Nanc
Essiac Tea
Web site is;
http://www.hdh.simplenet.com/essiac.html
Phone;
1-800-843-2181
e-mail;
Tea@inreach.com
She does take credit cards now and she is a RN Nurse.

In a message dated 2/22/99 4:17:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,