Re: [MOL] brrr it's cold [02839] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] brrr it's cold

Nanc
You have me giggling on the potty.
It's never going to be the same when I gooooooooooo......

Now it's cold and we Long Islanders aren't use to this brrrrrrrr weather.
We are spoiled rotten.  I think the coldest day so far this year has been in
the 20's with little wind chill.  This is cold baby and my tooties are cold.

Now tomorrow I need to get this butt to the gym regardless of the brrrrrr cold
weather.

This house must be in shock that's all I can say cause the heat is up, we have
2 heaters going and it's only 60 in the house thermometer.

Hold it wait hold it I need to put a heater in the potty room.  My butt isn't
gonna freeze on that seat!!!!!  How do you do it way out there in the
hicks......is your potty heated LOL LMAO!!!!!

Love ya sweet delicious lady

Love
PJ
143