No Subject [02799] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Dear Friends,
This forum is addictive',once you start posting ,you can't stop.  I don't know alot of you very well but you are such caring and beautiful people When the going gets
tough for some of us, everyone jumps in and kicks butt or gives loving support to the ones who needs it.  I'm in such a bad mood today, Rodney's  ready to kick me in the butt.  I don't  have any reason to feel this way but I do.  I'm not the one with
cancer Rodney is and here I am feeling sorry for my self.  I guess I am having  a
pity party for myself..  Tomorrow is another day and this too shall pass.  Thanks for letting me get off my chest and bear with me.
Love to all, Diana