Re: [MOL] Short timer../Liz. [02741] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Short timer../Liz.

Maybe to many people loaded that Happy 99.  Haven't seen Frank since, maybe we
should write to his address.  I sure hope it didn't mess up his computer.
Love you all,
nanc

In a message dated 2/22/99 10:27:31 AM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net