From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Wayne & Marianne
Rose
Sent: Monday, February 22, 1999 5:46 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Mom has ? on nervousness

Dear PJ,
I am for the antidepressants. They are often needed in this situation,
and if they don't work, it is relatively easy to come off them. I have
some good friends who have cyclic depression, and others who are
cancering who take them, and honestly, if you could see the difference
between when they aren't taking them, and when they are, you would be
amazed. Sometimes it takes awhile to find the right one, and also the
right dose, but I really believe it is worth a try for your mum.
JMHO
Love Mam