Re: [MOL] Greg & Angelo & Mary [02678] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Greg & Angelo & Mary

Dear PJ,

Angelo is pretty much in bedrest now.  He is very weak and now
has sores all over his tongue and inside of his mouth from the
steriods.  He is having a difficult time eating because of this.
The Dr. prescribed a mouth rise for him and he has been using it.
I hope it starts to help him soon.

I am taking it One Day at a Time.  The family has been better.
No arguents lately.  Hospice nurse comes in twice a week and
he gets a massage twice a week.

Angelo started having an anxiety attack again last night.  He
had to go to the bathroom, and when he got back into bed he had
to go again.  Just these two times walking back and forth from
the bed to the bathroom , which is only about ten steps from
the bed,  he bacame so out of breath!  He started to panic and
I hurried up and turned his oxygen up a little, turned on the
overhead fan to high, and gave him an ativan.  Then I talked
to him very calmly.  I kept telling him that he would be alright.
It took a while before he finally started to breath better and
then he was so exhausted that he fell asleep and slept for 6 hrs.

I can tell he is having more difficutly breathing lately.
This is very hard to watch.

Please pray for me to be strong for Angelo and for our children.
I know the time is coming soon.

Love ya,
Mary