Re: [MOL] To All Molers/Petals [02675] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To All Molers/Petals

Hi Sis (Lil),
I'll let you know if I see it attached to your e-mail, you do the same for me
OK?
Love ya,
Nanc
Haven't seen it on yours yet.

In a message dated 2/21/99 10:41:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] To All Molers/Petals
 Date:	2/21/99 10:41:38 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	firefly@islc.net (firefly)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com (MOL)

 Wanted you to know that I had to again take this happy99 off of my computer.
Remember, that who ever gets it and then sends e-mails it goes to those
people; so I would suggest everyone does what Petals directions are.  It's
fast and easy.  Thanks Petals, glad I checked again.  I will check again
tomorrow when I turn my computer on, just to be on the safe side.  Your
friend, lillian