Re: [MOL] Mom has ? on nervousness [02656] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mom has ? on nervousness

Joicy
Thanks and I'm sending your email to mom.
I truly truly believe you.  I just need to know how others are benifitting
from the antidepressents.
Listen I don't know what the HELL mom is going thru and I welcome all the
opionions I get.
My mind is so much more at ease now, thank you for taking such precious time
with your answer.
I value your opinion and my mind is at ease.  I know mom will eventually need
these.  I know I will....>LOL

Love
PJ