Re: [MOL] Short timer../Liz. [02653] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Short timer../Liz.

Hi Elizabeth...all your messages come to me one on top of the other so they are
illegible?? Kind of mystifies me.  If it's a first email, it comes through
fine...if it's several that have gone back and forth, they all come out one on
top of the other and are impossible to read....Love. Cori.