[MOL] Frank/Dee [02648] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Frank/Dee

Hi Frank,
Some buddy  :)  I opened that e-mail you sent me
with Happy99.exe!!!! Now
what do I do???  Hope that you get this; if not,
somebody HELP me with this, OK???

Thanks,
Dee
ps - Frank, I am not mad at you - you are still my
buddy  -  I will write to you
tomorrow, OK??? If you could tell me what to do to
get rid of this virus I would
appreciate it  :)