Re: [MOL] Mol Album [02642] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mol Album

Dearest Nanc

As you can see by my quick response to your email I have finally caught up
with all the emails.

I hope your dearest mom isn't tooo badly hurt.  Give her an extra tight hug
from me.

My back is a tiny bit better.  I can't wait to resume my workout at the gym
tomorrow. THe stitches come out Friday.  Yuck can't wait till then.

I have some kind of stomach virus still.  I think I caught it in the dr's
office while getting the stiches....his nurse wasn't feeling up to
snuff....why couldn't I catch his checking account...LOL.

Anyway, I'm back and hope you and the rest of the molers are doing well this
evening.

Love ya much
PJ
143