Re: [MOL] Questions [02639] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Questions

Dear Martha - Thanks for writingg. I'll be able to sleep a lot better
tonight...I truly did not intend to hurt your feelings in any way...I hope
you're thinking nice uplifting thoughts tonight. I will too.  Besos y Abrazos
(that's hugs n'kisses).  Cori.