From: Stuart Scott Harth <charth@bellsouth.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Sunday, February 21, 1999 7:22 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] CoriHi my friend Lillian:  just in case anyone out there interprets the first sentence of your posting "Thanks Cori ..I know I am not dumb" that I said you were dumb...let's make sure and clarify that you said you were dumb and I told you that you certainly were not dumb, and that you imparted so much valuable information...help...resources..etc that I was amazed at all you do with all your immune problems!! Just in case I receive an onslaught of mail.....it was Lil who spoke of herself of dumb, not I !!!!!!
By the way Lil, the other day in the newspaper there was an article about a cancer caregiver Gilles Frydman who has a fantastic online cancer resource website...started as a result apparently of mis-information he found on the web about cancer...you may want to check it out and add it or not to the websites you recommend...www.acor.org
Love you my friend...Cori.

firefly wrote:

Thanks Cori; but I know I am not dumb, just can't spell !  LOL....I am a
good resource person, know who to go to when something is needed for the
forum.  Perhaps I may have forgotton; but have you had any conventional
therapy, or was your's all alternative therapy?  Or was it both?  I
understand that you were imparting with a spiritual message and by all
mean's our faith is very important, along with our will and positive
thinging on this journey.  You have been blessed in this way.  I do a lot of
positive thinking therapy infact on my screen saver it says "I 'M GREAT !
This is not because I am conceited, it is because I have to continually
remind myself that I amd a creature of God and He doesn't make junk.  I
meditate about three times a day, depending on the stress of the day.  The
adrenal glands handle stress normally; but since mine are shot then I have
to take a pill; but rather than increasing the dosage of the pills during
stressful situations, I meditate.   Your friend, lillian