Re: [MOL] Mol Album [02637] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mol Album

Hi PJ,
Thanks, that was so sweet of you.  How are you doing with your back today?  My
Mother fell at church, I think se is just brusied and maybe a pulled mussel.
We'll know more tomorrow.
Love ya,
Nanc  J

In a message dated 2/21/99 7:09:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,