Re: [MOL] Questions [02630] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Questions

Dear Kathy - I'm so glad....and yes my native tongue is Spanish - I studied
English at school  not just a couple of hours a week though - it was a bilingual
school so we did all the subject twice - half day in English and half day in
Spanish !! My siblings and I weren't thrilled at the time since so many kids
only went to school half a day...but we sure appreciate what our Dad did for us
now that we are adults.  English opened many doors for all of us and we are
grateful to him for his persistence. Love to hear from you. Cori.

PS - this sounds really dumb after all this time but I see it all the time and
have no clue what they mean  ...what does LOL   and ROTFOL (I think) stand for
???I've been meaning to ask but kept forgetting.  Thanks.