[MOL] Carla [02628] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Carla

Dearest Carla

As I thought I was thru with my eyes filling with tears for the day, here I
pop onto your email saying you will sign off today.

Now I need more tissues.....boohoo.

Well you sweet thing, I'm hoping you already have me in your address list and
if not you had better lie and say you do and copy my address into your
listing.  Make sure you cross your fingers so no bad luck follows you from the
lying....LOL.

If you ever feel like writing please do so I would love to hear how you are
doing.

I wish you THE BEST HEALTH AND BEST WISHES ON YOUR MUCH NEEDED TIME.

Just make sure you pop in every once in a while with a smile from that
beautiful young face of yours.

Make sure you take good care of you.  Remember without good health we have
nothing.

So take care of you.

Love you always
PJ