From: jerry corrigan <justbear@email.msn.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Sunday, February 21, 1999 10:57 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Short timer...

Dear Carla:  You know, of course, how much we will all miss you, and you know, too, that any time you decide to come back to us you'll be welcome with open Emails!!!!  I'm rooting for you.  Everything is going to work out, you know.  I will write to you, as I'm sure many others will.  Be brave, be strong, and be good!  Love, Kathy