[MOL] Greg & Angelo & Mary [02622] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Greg & Angelo & Mary

Hi Greg & Mary & Angelo

As I sift thru all the back messages I don't see much from you all.
I would love to know how you are doing.
I have maybe 250 more to read from last week maybe in those messages I'll see
your posts.
Sorry  I have been way behind in my readings but I hope each of you is doing
well.
My prayers are always said with you all in mind.
Love
PJ
143