Re: [MOL] Questions [02588] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Questions

Dear Kathy C.
Well it has become very obvious to me that the perception regarding what I said
did not come out as I intended it to....so firstly, I will take my 20 licks with
a wet noodle...then clarify to you too, Kathy, that in my posting to Carla I was
attempting to express just how fortunate I was for some reason....I at no time
meant to imply that I was against pills, nor felt they were not necessary, in
fact I know without a doubt that they are vital and crucial to many...it was
simply meant as a statement of gratitude and feeling extremely blessed and in
now way was it intended to make anyone feel foolish. So please accept my humble
apologies all those who took offence at the manner it which the statement
apparently was taken.  It was totally unintentional...plus an error in send
versus receive.
If I may additionally offer something in the way of atonement...please
understand that I am from Argentina and English is a second language to me, not
my native tongue, so sometimes the way I express myself does not convey the true
intent of what I am attempting to communicate.  So, please all you molers who
felt in any way I was being critical of pill-taking in any form, I have been
duly chastised...and apologize profusely for the misinterpretation.  Thanks.
Love. Cori.