Re: [MOL] Photo Album [02585] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Photo Album

Hi Sis,
Thanks for your comments, I will remove our baby, and my kids too, I think
that is slowing the page coming up.  No problem, I thought about that after it
slowed up things, and we don't want a lot of animals in there.  This is for
the MOLs, familys, friends and caregivers.  We want everyone to have the MOL
Album that they can enjoy.
Love ya,
Nanc  J