Re: [MOL]MOLers spells Love to Me [02566] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]MOLers spells Love to Me

Hi Sandy,
You are soooooooooooooooooooooo sweet, and I love you sooooooooooooooooooo
much.  You take care of youself now.
Love ya,.
Mom, (Nanc) :-)

In a message dated 2/21/99 12:21:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,