Re: [MOL] My Dad & Stepmom - update [02561] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Dad & Stepmom - update

Thanks Chris,
Now quit giving yourself so many compliments.  Remember you are one of the
Sister's.
Got ya,
Love ya,
Nanc :-)

In a message dated 2/20/99 10:58:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Subj:	 [MOL] My Dad & Stepmom - update