LESSONS FROM TREES
1. It's important to have roots.
2. In today's complex world, it pays to branch out.
3. If you really believe in something, don't be afraid to go out on a limb.
4. Be flexible so you don't break when a harsh wind blows.
5. Sometimes you have to shed your old bark in order to grow.
6. If you want to maintain accurate records, keep a log.
7. It's okay to be a late bloomer.
8. Avoid people who would like to cut you down.
9. As you approach the autumn of your life, you will show your true colors.
You could be Brilliant!
CIN Mail List rules at http://www.cin.org/maillist.html
Opinions are those of the author and do not represent CIN.
All posts are public, archived at: http://www.cin.org/digest.html
Sponsored by CATHOLIC INFORMATION NETWORK (CIN) - http://www.cin.org
and ST. GABRIEL GIFT & BOOK NOOK - http://www.stgabriel.com
SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE at: http://www.cin.org:81/guest/RemoteAvailableLists